Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hi, my name is Kari Lynn!

Hi my name is Kari Lynn.  My mom Julie adopted me 5 years ago from Angel's Wish.  I just turned 7 this year, boy I'm getting old!  My mom spent hours waiting for me to relax so she could take this picture.  I'm very shy and really do not like my picture taken.

I love to cuddle with my mom when she is reading, watching television and movies.  My cuddle time is limited on some days because she is either working at WFPC doing inventory stuff, working as a technician or visiting other pets with her Paws Away Pet Sitting business.  She always tells me that she needs to work so I can have nice things and special food because of my allergies.  I guess that is OK as long as I get cuddle time and NEW toys.

Well time for bed!! Got to run.  Talk to you later!

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 5:06 AM , Blogger WFPC said...

What a cutie! Love cat rescues! Dr Ken

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home