Monday, January 9, 2012

Hi there. I'm Milo


I had a great Christmas and I'll tell you about it in a minute...but first, here's my back story.
Don't remember much from my younger days.  Somehow, I got lost, and the police picked me up and took me to this place where there were lots of other lost dogs and cats.  I felt like I was in jail.  I'll skip the details of that part of my life.  I really hoped someone would find me and take me home as being in a cage was not the most fun I'd ever had.  Anyway, I'm here to tell you dreams really do come true!  One day my future mom walked in and when she saw me, I think, humbly speaking, it was love at first sight!  The rest is history, as they say.  I ended up in my forever home and the three of us, my mom, dad, and me, are one happy family!

I loved it when my folks put up the Christmas tree 'cause it was really fun to lay under it and sometimes, when no one was looking, I took a little swipe at the ornaments, especially a couple of beautiful bells that my dad's sister brought us from Bahrain.  I liked the sound they made.  Anyway, I only knocked off a couple of ornaments (not the bells since that would be pushing my luck), and once they were on the floor, I was bored with them.  When my mom saw them, she hung them back up, told me I was a rascally kitty, and then we played with some toys that she said were more appropriate for kitties.

On Christmas Day, inside my very own stocking was a toy that is my favorite of all time...a soft little ball with fuzzy things on it.  This was the best present ever!  I played with it for a long time until I was so tired that I had to take a nap.  That toy was a real home run, my dad said.  It was a great Christmas!  

 
That's it for now.  I promise I won’t be so long-winded next time.  I better go check on the birds and squirrels in the yard.  Watching them is one of my favorite things!  Stay tuned for more from Milo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home