Thursday, January 26, 2012

My own indoor Gym!


Happy New Year!

Hope 2012 is starting out as good for you as for me!

Dr Ken was a little late on his holiday present to me, but man was it worth waiting for! It's a real tree (OK, a large branch) for me to play on right in the living room! It's got a great view of the real trees (and BIRDS) next door at Governor Nelson State Park. 

I couldn't have asked for anything else that is so such fun! I mean rolling things around on the floor, playing kitty hockey, retrieving, its all good but after a while a kitty needs some vertical!

I am trying to get Lance interested and Dr Ken promised to build some resting platforms between the branches.

OK, this has to be short and sweet as I just noticed a Cardinal in a tree next door...

Oh, I almost forgot... more indoor fun coming in March at 4 Paws just for cats. Stay tuned for... cat fitness & agility!

Lil Bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home