Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Adonis

Hi there my name is Adonis, Don for short. My mom Christine Kass named me this because I'm so handsome and I know it too. You can clearly see what I'm thinking by the look on my face. She got me 4 years ago, from a place where I was kept in a cage for the first part of my life.


I enjoy looking out the window and watching the birds and chipmunks in the backyard. I frequently will jump on the patio screen in an effort to catch them.

I sleep quite a bit and enjoy cuddling with my new little sister, Paris. We are quite a pair and enjoy playing with Da Bird teaser toys together. I'm quick and accurate while my sister will run for hours trying to catch Da Bird.

More later I think I've just spotted a feathered friend at the feeder....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home