Monday, March 5, 2012





Hi everyone its Beth's herd. We are all getting a little upset with baby A.J. changing all the eating rules around here. We have a hard enough time catering to Abby because she is on a diet. But this insanity has got to STOP! Lets start with me Bailey and  my sister Lanie.We have gone from just eating whenever we wanted and as much as we wanted to. Then mom got Abby. Abby ate all the time and the next thing we knew she was called fattie Abby. Now she is on a diet. So everything is all changed up. So then my mom thought it would be a GREAT idea to add another cat to the herd. And that would be AJ!!!!!! Now I know he is just a baby but he is CRAZY!!! He eats all of our food, including  the non feline member of the family. That would be Wicked.
So now Lanie has to be shunned to the bedroom closet, I have to stay in my moms bedroom, poor Abby has to eat in the bathroom and the crazy AJ gets to have the best place, right on top of the cat tree. What ever happend to the pecking order around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home