Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three Little Princes

Hi! My name is Joan and am I the oldest of Catie's boys. I am a 6 year old orange tabby that Catie rescued 5 years ago and yes..I am a boy! There was some confusion when I was younger and went in to be spayed, they actually had to neuter me! I came to terms with my name years ago...  I love to cuddle on anyone's lap and always greet Catie at the door when she come home. You have to watch out for me though because I am sneaky and will try to steal your food if you leave it where I can reach it! I can always be found chasing what Catie refers to as "Ghost bugs" but I know they really exist! My job is to keep an eye on the younger brothers, Loki and Oliver, when Catie is away. Oliver and Loki were just small kittens when Catie's dad surprised her with them 4 years ago. They are flame point siamese mixes and definitely know how cute they are! Loki has the short hair and Oliver has the long hair. They are constantly getting in to trouble together like hiding in the garbage cans, eating important mail, falling out windows to go exploring, and always are crying for more food! Whenever I try to sleep on Catie's lap, they try to sleep on her too.. we have decided she needs a bigger lap! Our favorite game to play with Catie is laser pointer but we never seem to be able to catch it?! Well, it's time for me to go check on the terrible two..more later on our adventures..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home