Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Spring from Bug!

Hi all!

What a difference a week makes! This morning I was out running around on the grass and just 10 days ago my paws were on snow!


I was up at my first Birkiebiener (or however they say that!)  with Dr Ken and got to stay in a fun cabin with a huge dead fish on the wall.

 
The day after the race we got to go to his friend Terry who Dr Ken calls the "wax magician" Here I am in the sacred room of all cross country skiers ...the "wax room". I don't exactly what happens in this room but it sure was fun to climb around.
 



Well officially the Birkie is Dr Ken's last race of the xc ski season so its Madison until camping season begins I can't wait!!!!!

Oh I almost forgot I did get to go kitty ice skating once on lake Mendota before the ice started to melt today.



Happy Spring (i.e birds, mice & other critters to watch & lots of em!)

Lil Bug 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home