Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's me--- Meowser!!!

Hi it's me Meowser again.Sorry it took so long, but there's been alot going on around here. First my dog found out she was an English Pointador. Whoopee.  Everyone knows that it doesn't compare to me. We all know my mom is the Stealth Black Panther, and my dad is the Lion, King of the Beasts!!!!  Dare you to top that!!!!        

Now they went and got another dog for me!!! 
I'm not going to lie, the puppy has brought a
little excitement into the house!     

Now I just have to find my courage and stealthness
to make it out of the basement! (Although it is fun teasing the little guy!)                                             
Well I have a puppy to go tease, so catch you later!!  Maybe I can get Macy to help me, you know tag team!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home