Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fergie the chunk-a-munk


Hello everyone! My name is Fergie and my mom is Nicki. I am a little shy so it took me awhile to talk about myself........... I am about 6 years old and my favorite past times include, sleeping, eating, wrestling with my brother, sleeping and eating.
I love my Husky box! (it only makes sense that it's one of my favorite places to nap since I am husky myself.)










Needless to say I am "fluffy". (When I was a baby I was tiny and a good weight, I was so small that I could sleep in a dog frisbee.) My mom tells me all the time that I am overweight and need to lose but I am a stubborn little thing. I am so chubby that Mom has put me on a diet. It's a mix between Royal Canin Calorie Control and their Satiety formulas. My diet was going swimmingly  and  I was done to almost 9.5 pounds! Then one day Mom got Dad a dog! (The traitors!) I was not fond of this at all until I realized he does not like to finish his breakfast............. Mom weighed me a few days ago because she said i looked portly. I am now 11.2 lbs. Mom did not like this at all. (when you compare with my brother you can tell I am overweight, he is at his ideal weight) 
 She has entered me in the Reducing Rescue Contest at her work. Today she told me I may be going to work with her to work out on the treadmill. I do not know how I feel about this but I'll give a try. I am hoping I can lose some weight soon so Mom stops pestering me. I'll let you all know how this weight loss thing goes. Now onto one of my favorite past times, napping!
I love snuggling with my brothers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home