Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The fun I had at our all new Cat Gym at our Nutrition Fair

Happy Spring,

Well from my perspective, spring has sprung for sure! A sure sign of it is Dr Ken running all around getting ready for the annual WFPC Nutrition Fair and Pets Reducing for Rescues Contest.

I don't get as much attention when he is living with the laptop on his lap but I will say I did enjoy watching (and helping!) him build Bug Mountain!

Lance and I were the test cats for this wondrous creation. He portioned out our food and we got to climb to the top. What a nice view!





Well it was all final for the Nutrition Fair and "Pets Reducing for Rescues" Contest Kickoff on Saturday so he had me try it out!

See how much fun I had on it here. Nadine, a very nice lady from the DCHS took this video. I star at the end!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaDsqtu6aTk&feature=youtu.be 

Next post I will tell you about my latest adventures hiking at Governor Nelson State Park! 


Happy bird watching!

Bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home