Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BB


Hi! My name of BB and this is my story...

About 3 years ago, I was surrendered over to Dane County Friends of Ferals as I was very sick and needed lots of treatment for my varying ailments and injuries. At the time, Catie was a volunteer at DCFoF and had heard about my arrival. After all my surgeries where completed, Catie volunteered to take me home as a foster to help aid in my recovery. When I came to Catie, my name was actually Big Boy, but since I was malnourished and barely 5 lbs, she decided I wasn't much of a "big boy" and shortened my name to BB.  After a couple months, Catie couldn't resist my charm and toothless "meow" (I had all my teeth removed in one of my surgeries), so she adopted me!


Today, I share her home with my three brothers, Loki, Oliver, and Joan. I am a healthy 8 lbs and love my new home! Catie's provides me many toys to play with. My favorite one is bumble bee on a string..I can never catch it! I also really like playing the game that Catie has dubbed "Door Wars" with my brother Loki. This is when we attack each other's paws under a closed door and pounce on them. The loud door banging that results from this game must really annoy Catie though because she doesn't let us play it long! When I am not playing with my toys or brothers, you can usually find me sleeping beneath the covers of Catie's bed.. it's my favorite place to be!


Well, I gotta go.. I'm off to play with my early Christmas present.. a new cat tree from Catie!

Happy Holidays !!
From: BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home