Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lilly~Our #1 Biggest Feline Loser!


Hi there my name is Lilly, I'm from the Dane County Humane Society, but am staying at Westside Family Pet Clinic so that I can lose weight and be adopted!  Currently I am at 17 and my goal weight is 10 pounds. This makes me 70% overweight! Yikes!  All my friends and personal trainers here at Westside are trying their hardest to help me live a longer healthier life!!




I have started walking on a treadmill twice daily, and actually don't mind it as much anymore. With the help of the motivational staff I am encouraged to keep on going! I am not a fan of the underwater treadmill however; it's very wet.


 Dr. Ken has switched my food to Purina OM which is higher protein and great for helping me lose weight. Especially now that the buffet line is closed.

I have a new Slim Cat treat ball that forces me to work for my food by batting the ball around to force the food to come out. I'm still pretty good at getting the food out quickly.


 Thank you for everyones support in helping me live a happier life! You can watch my weight loss progress on Westside's facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/westsidefamilypet

Lilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home