Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My latest adventures...Bug

Hi all,

Sorry for the lapse. Wow, how the summer and fall flew by!  Sorry to lose touch with everyone. I see my other cat buddies here at WFPC have fallen a bit behind so I guess we are all in this together!

Well, the nutshell version is... life is great! I think all cats can pretty much say that right?

Me being the traveling sort being hooked up with Dr Ken is pretty much perfect. We flew to Atlanta to drive back a great deal he got on a used Audi, flew to Knoxville for a family gathering in NC and then I got to go to Denver for an AAHA business meeting. He even let me go to Seattle with him on a pet dentistry conference and we visited the first Starbucks. Dr Ken ordered extra whip cream on his mocha for me and they called my name and gave me a whole cup of whip cream. How cool is that!

Colorado was way fun because we got to go hiking in a canyon where Dr Ken took pictures of me rock climbing and one of them won 2nd prize in the recent Isthmus Photo Contest!





 We also took several beach trips up to Dr Ken's favorite places on lake Superior where believe it or not I got to test a brand new CFD (Cat Floatation Device) that Dr Ken designed just for me and went paddle boarding with him 3 times! I also discovered this beach just for cats!


If you like these photos there also more at my new website www.amazingadventuresofbug.com

 and my new FB page www.facebook.com/amazingadventuresoflittlebug

Some of them are also up in Bug's Cat Gym  which you can see anytime. Be sure and ask if you can run around in there cause it is way fun for us adventurous cats!

Don't forget "Cats' Night Out" is next Wednesday with a holiday theme. Love to see you there!

Little Bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home